Waxing and Electrolysis Treatments
Electrolysis Hair Removal
Koalas Beauty Salon provide free consultations before any electrolysis treatment.
The consultation is also not an obligation to use our hair removal services.
Prices for electrolysis hair removal:
- 15 minutes - £18
- 30 minutes - £25
The Apilus System
This technique permanently destroys the cells responsible for hair growth with the perfect and comfortable settings to guarantee the results you seek.
Unlike laser hair removal treatments, the Apilus technology is able to treat all skin types and hair colours effectively.
You can finally say goodbye to unwanted hair.
What is electrolysis hair removal?
An electric current is applied with a very fine needle-shaped electrode, or metal probe into the hair follicle to destroy the hairs root.
Hair grows in different stages: growing, resting and shedding. Due to hair not being at the same stage of growth at any given time, multiple sessions are needed to get the hair in the growth phase for the electrolysis treatment to be most effective - similar to laser hair removal.
There are different types of electrolysis, please call us on 01743 885 222 to find out more.
Koalas Beauty Salon provide a superb choice of waxing treatments.
- Full Leg (with Bikini Line) £28.00
- 1/2 Leg £15.00
- 3/4 Leg £21.00
- Regular Bikini Line £10.00
- Tanga Bikini Line £15.00
- Lip £6.00
- Chin £6.00
- Lip & Chin £11.00
- Under Arm £8.00
- Brow £10.00
- 1/2 Arm £9.00
- Full Arm £17.25
- Mens Back £20.00
- Mens Chest £20.00
Note: Please leave at least 10 days hair growth before treatment.
If suitable, take paracetamol/ ibuprofen about 30 minutes before your wax
Hairs should be about ¾ inch long
Waxing will remove fake tan
Do no wear tight clothes as the area could be slightly sticky afterwards
No heat treatments for 24 hours
Do not use oils or moisturisers on the area that is to be treated
Waxing After-care Advice
Please note: Some slight soreness, small bumps and redness are common and perfectly normal temporary reactions, Particularly if this is your first wax. These symptoms should subside over the next 24-48 hours. If these symptoms persist or you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us. Keep the waxed area clean, and avoid heat and friction during the next 24-48 hours.
- No hot baths or showers
- No saunas, hot tubs or steam treatments
- No sport, gym work or other exercise
- Avoid swimming in chlorinated pools
- To sooth and protect skin, apply an antiseptic cream to the waxed area regularly for 3 days following your treatment
- Do not apply any deodorants or body sprays, other than those recommended by your therapist
- To prevent ingrown hairs: start a few days before your appointment, gently scrub the skin 3 times a week in the bath or shower using a loofah or exfoliating mitt. Also moisturise the area everyday, which will keep the skin supple and help new hairs to grow through normally
- You may notice a small amount of re-growth after a week or so. It can take up to 4 treatments for your hair to get on a growth cycle that gives the best results. Hair needs to be at least ¾ inch before it can be removed successfully by waxing
- Please do not shave between your appointments
- To maintain your smooth appearance, we recommend regular waxing very 4-6 weeks
Please contact us if you would like to book your hair removal appointment.